ClotisolThis page contains information on Clotisol for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Clotisol Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Clotisol
- Direction and dosage information for Clotisol
ClotisolThis treatment applies to the following species:
BLOOD CLOTTING SUSPENSION
Original formula blood clotting suspension used as an aid to stop bleeding in animals caused by minor cuts and wounds. Clotisol® can be used effectively in nail trimmings, tail docking, ear cropping and on other minor bleeding sites.
● Effective Hemostat - Stops Most Minor Bleeding Immediately
● Protectant - Acts as “First Aid” Application While Covers and Protects Lesions
● Proven - Original Formula Used with Success for Years - Attractive Shelf Container
● Multiple Uses - Nail Trims, Beak Trims, Ear Crops, Minor Cuts & Wounds, Tail Docks, Dogs & Cats, Birds and Exotics
● Versatile - Used by Veterinarians, Groomers, Aviaries, Breeders, Pet Owners and Others
Directions: Shake well before using: To stop bleeding, apply a liberal amount directly to wound. If bleeding does not stop consult a veterinarian.
Ingredients: Ferric Sulfate, Aluminum Sulfate, Collagen Protein and Chloroxylenol in suspension.
Packaging: Spill proof 2 oz. plastic, squirt top bottle.
Creative Science, LLC, 455 Sovereign Court, Ballwin, MO 63011
314-549-8329 or 888-506-3039
Fax - 636-527-4217
NAC No.: 13760070
455 SOVEREIGN COURT, BALLWIN, MO, 63011
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Clotisol information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-09-30