CIP Detergent HDThis page contains information on CIP Detergent HD for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- CIP Detergent HD Indications
- Warnings and cautions for CIP Detergent HD
- Direction and dosage information for CIP Detergent HD
CIP Detergent HDThis treatment applies to the following species:
Heavy Duty Chlorinated CIP Detergent.
Corrosive Liquid, basic, inorganic, N.O.S. (Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite) 8, UN3266, PGII
FOR FARM AND INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
Directions For Use
For Cleaning Pipelines and Milk Tanks.
1. Rinse system with clean warm water (95 to 110°F).
2. Use 1 oz CIP DETERGENT HD to 3 gallons of hot water at 160°F. minimum. Circulate for 10 minutes or until return temperature drops to no lower than 120°F.
3. Follow with ACID CLEANER or ACID SANITIZER.
4. Sanitize according to local health department regulations.
CAUSES SEVERE BURNS TO EYES AND SKIN. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician immediately.
Skin: Wash thoroughly with soap and water and remove contaminated clothing. If irritation develops and persists call a physician.
Inhalation: If breathing difficulty occurs move person to fresh air. Contact a physician immediately.
Ingestion: Promptly and thoroughly rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician immediately.
Consult Material Safety Data Sheets for further safety instructions at www.dairysan.com
For 24-hour emergency information, call Infotrac • 1.800.535.5053
Manufactured for Dairysan Products, 1240 Green Valley Road, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
5 gallons, 15 gallons, 55 gallons, 275 gallons
NAC No.: 1652025.0
1240 GREEN VALLEY RD., BEAVER DAM, WI, 53916
|Order Desk (Toll-Free):||800-255-1181|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the CIP Detergent HD information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-10-31