Chlorhexidine Solution (Canada)This page contains information on Chlorhexidine Solution for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Chlorhexidine Solution Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Chlorhexidine Solution
- Direction and dosage information for Chlorhexidine Solution
Chlorhexidine SolutionThis treatment applies to the following species:
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution 2% w/w
For commercial use
Chlorhexidine gluconate 2%
Antiseptic skin cleanser
Antibacterial Skin Cleanser.
For external use only. Do not ingest.
Do not use on children less than 2 years of age.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
Adults and children over 2 years:
● Supervise children when they use this product
● Use 5 mL and rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
● For occasional and personal commercial use.
Store at room temperature between 15 - 30°C.
C9-11 Pareth-3, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, Fragrance, Water.
Partnar Animal Health Inc., 14057 Ilderton Road, Ilderton, Ontario, Canada N0M 2A0
14057 ILDERTON ROAD, ILDERTON, ON, N0M 2A0
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-29