BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice (Canada)This page contains information on BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice Indications
- Warnings and cautions for BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice
- Direction and dosage information for BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice
BiopTeq Marine Clay - PoulticeThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.
Directions For Use
For external use - stir before use.
DAILY USE OR DURING INTENSE EFFORT PERIODS:
● Apply a 2 cm layer over the whole area of the tendons and joints to be treated.
● Allow it to dry.
● Rinse the leg with water the following day.
FOR AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND HEALING EFFECT ON INJURIES:
● Apply a clay poultice.
● Cover with plastic film and a bandage.
● Rinse the leg with water and reapply every day.
License N.: 301250
To report adverse events contact: www.Irvhp.ca
KB’S Solutions pour Maréchaux dans le Soin des Sabots Inc., 579, Côte Jeanne, Saint-Lin-des Laurentides, Québec J5M 1Y1 CANADA
NET CONTENTS 2 kg / 4.4 lb
579, CÔTE JEANNE, SAINT-LIN-DES-LAURENTIDES, QC, J5M 1Y1
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21