BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice (Canada)This page contains information on BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice Indications
- Warnings and cautions for BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice
- Direction and dosage information for BiopTeq Marine Clay - Poultice
BiopTeq Marine Clay - PoulticeThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.
MANICOUAGAN MARINE CLAY POULTICE
HORSES NOT INTENDED FOR FOOD
● Supports healthy and sound joints and tendons after an effort.
● Plays a role in limb soundness after training sessions and competitions.
● Helps promote sound joint and tendon function.
● Contributes to the overall health of the horse.
Directions For Use
● May be applied as needed or as advised by a veterinarian, directly to the horse’s back, croup, shoulders, limbs or feet.
● Apply clay (approx. 3/4 in. thick) directly to the skin on the desired area or as recommended by the veterinarian. May be covered by a bandage.
● Let dry for at least 12 hours or until the next day.
● Rinse with water. May be applied again after rinsing.
Hydrous aluminium and calcium silicate clay
Do not use in animals with thyroid disease, unless directed by a veterinarian.
For external use only.
Do not use on wounds.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Not for use in horses intended for food.
To report adverse reactions contact:
Shelf life: 36 months
KB’S Solutions pour Maréchaux dans le Soin des Sabots Inc., 579, Côte Jeanne, Saint-Lin-Laurentides (Quebec) J5M 1Y1 CANADA
NET CONTENTS 2 kg
579, CÔTE JEANNE, SAINT-LIN-DES-LAURENTIDES, QC, J5M 1Y1
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-29