Aster TrisEDTA WipesThis page contains information on Aster TrisEDTA Wipes for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Aster TrisEDTA Wipes Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Aster TrisEDTA Wipes
- Direction and dosage information for Aster TrisEDTA Wipes
Aster TrisEDTA WipesThis treatment applies to the following species:
Cleansing and Antiseptic
Helps Control Tear Stains and Odor
Optimal Periocular Health
0.002% chlorhexidine gluconate.
Also contains water, tromethamine hydrochloride, disodium EDTA, tromethamine, benzalkonium chloride.
Cleansing Periocular Wipes
● For dogs, cats, small animals, and horses
● Cleanses and reduces odor and debris around eyes due to excessive tearing
● Eliminates ocular secretions
● Provides daily hygiene and care especially around eyes
● Prepares and cleanses periocular area before application of veterinary ophthalmic product
Directions For Use
Tear stains: trim the affected hair and with a wipe clean the periocular region in a circular motion towards the outside of the eye. Initially wipe affected area twice a day for two weeks, then as needed.
Daily hygiene: gently cleanse hair and skin around the eye removing debris.
Cautions: for animal and topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes. If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Wash hands after use. Keep container tightly closed at room temperature.
● Textured fabric for tough cleansing action
● Super saturated with ingredients for elimination of tear stains, secretions and exudate
Always work with your veterinarian for your animal’s optimal health and well-being.
Para información en español, visite por favor nuestra página www.vetnova.com
Lot/Expiration: see container base
Manufactured for VetNova Animal Health LLC. 11036 S Green Rd. Olathe, KS 66061
Made in the USA,
913 279 1224
50 Textured Scent Free Wipes
11038 S. GREEN ROAD, OLATHE, KS, 66061
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-11-27