Air Power (Canada)This page contains information on Air Power for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Air Power Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Air Power
- Direction and dosage information for Air Power
Air PowerThis treatment applies to the following species:
For Veterinary Use Only
● Not for use in horses intended for food.
● Keep out of reach of children and animals.
● Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Quality Horse Products™
Quality...A Family Tradition™
RECOMMENDED USE OR PURPOSE: Promotes healthy respiratory function in horses.
DOSAGE FORM: Liquid.
Directions for use, 450kg horse: Shake well before using. For a 450kg horse, use an oral dose syringe to give 15ml in the morning before exercise. Repeat the 15ml dosage in the late afternoon or evening if desired.
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION: Oral.
INTENDED SPECIES: Horses not intended for food.
EXPIRY/SHELF LIFE: 24 months.
● Do not exceed recommended dose.
● Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by veterinarian.
● Do not use in animals with gastrointestinal, kidney or liver disease, unless directed by a veterinarian.
● Do not use in immature, pregnant or lactating animals.
ACTIVE (MEDICINAL) INGREDIENTS:
Quantity per dosage unit
Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Essential Oil
EXCIPIENTS: Lemon juice, Honey, Ethyl alcohol, Apple cider vinegar, Aloe vera.
Product information and Reaction Reporting 800-762-4242
Notifier: Finish Line® Horse Products, Inc., PO Box 1000, Bensenville, IL 60106
CANADIAN REPRESENTATIVE: Wecan Sales, 3768 Mountain Road, Beamsville, Ontario L0R 1B2 Canada
©2017-001 Finish Line® Horse Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Net Vol. 15 ml oral syringe, 473 ml (16 fl. oz.), 1 Liter (Net Vol. 34 fl. oz.)
P.O. BOX 1000, BENSENVILLE, IL, 60106
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Air Power information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21