Twyneo Side Effects
Generic name: benzoyl peroxide / tretinoin topical
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 30, 2022.
Note: This document contains side effect information about benzoyl peroxide / tretinoin topical. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Twyneo.
Applies to benzoyl peroxide/tretinoin topical: topical application cream.
Serious side effects of Twyneo
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking benzoyl peroxide/tretinoin topical:
- Pain, burning, changes in color, dryness, itching, peeling, redness, scaling, stinging, or swelling of the skin where the medicine is applied
Incidence not known
- Chest tightness
- difficulty swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- large, hive-like swelling on face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- severe sunburn
- trouble breathing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to benzoyl peroxide / tretinoin topical: topical cream.
Very common (10% or more): Application site pain (10.6%)
More about Twyneo (benzoyl peroxide / tretinoin topical)
- Check interactions
- Pricing & coupons
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- FDA approval history
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- En español
Related treatment guides
1. "Product Information. Twyneo (benzoyl peroxide-tretinoin topical)." Sol-Gel Technologies Inc. (2021):
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.