Luzu Side Effects
Generic Name: luliconazole topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about luliconazole topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Luzu.
For the Consumer
Applies to luliconazole topical: topical application cream
Along with its needed effects, luliconazole topical (the active ingredient contained in Luzu) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking luliconazole topical:
- Burning, itching, stinging, redness, or other signs of irritation at the application site
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, crusting, dryness, or flaking of the skin
- itching, pain, tenderness, or warmth on the skin
- scaling, severe redness, soreness, or swelling of the skin
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to luliconazole topical: topical cream
Application site reactions (less than 1%) were the most common side effects. Most reactions were mild in severity.[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Application site reactions[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Luzu (luliconazole topical)." Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation, Scottsdale, AZ.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.