Luliconazole topical Side Effects
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on July 3, 2020.
For the Consumer
Applies to luliconazole topical: topical application cream
Side effects requiring immediate medical attention
Along with its needed effects, luliconazole topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking luliconazole topical:
- Burning, itching, stinging, redness, or other signs of irritation at the application site
Incidence not known
- Blistering, crusting, dryness, or flaking of the skin
- itching, pain, tenderness, or warmth on the skin
- scaling, severe redness, soreness, or swelling of the skin
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to luliconazole topical: topical cream
Application site reactions (less than 1%) were the most common side effects. Most reactions were mild in severity.[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Application site reactions[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Luzu (luliconazole topical)." Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation, Scottsdale, AZ.
More about luliconazole topical
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Other brands
Related treatment guides
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.