Coal tar / salicylic acid / sulfur topical Side Effects
Applies to coal tar / salicylic acid / sulfur topical: topical cream, topical liquid, topical shampoo
In animal studies, coal tar (contained in this combination medicine) has been shown to increase the chance of skin cancer.
Along with its needed effects, coal tar / salicylic acid / sulfur topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking coal tar / salicylic acid / sulfur topical:
- Skin irritation not present before use of this medicine
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about coal tar/salicylic acid/sulfur topical
- Coal tar/salicylic acid/sulfur topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Coal Tar, Salicylic Acid, and Sulfur
- Salicylic acid, sulfur, and coal tar Topical (Advanced Reading)