Generic Name: lidocaine, menthol
Dosage Form: patch
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.
Show On This Page
TEMPORARILY RELIEVES MILD TO MODERATE ACHES AND PAINS OF MUSCLES AND JOINTS ASSOCIATED WITH
- MUSCLE SORENESS
- SIMPLE BACKACHE
- MUSCLE STIFFNESS
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND OVER: APPLY 1 TO 2 PATCHES TO AFFECTED AREA ONCE PER DAY. Lidothol PatchES SHOULD BE WORN FOR NO MORE THAN 12 HOURS WITHIN A 24 HOUR PERIOD.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- CLEAN AND DRY AFFECTED AREA
- OPEN POUCH AND REMOVE ONE POUCH
- REMOVE PROTECTIVE FILM FROM POUCH
- APPLY ONE PATCH TO THE AFFECTED AREA OF PAIN AND LEAVE IN PLACE 8 TO 12 HOURS
- USE ONLY ONE PATCH AT A TIME
- DO NOT USE MORE THAN 2 PATCHES PER DAY
- WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER AFTER APPLYING OR REMOVING PATCH
- RESEAL POUCH CONTAINING UNUSED PATCHES AFTER EACH USE.
Alcohol, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Dihydroxyaluminum Aminoacetate, Glycerine, Kaolin, Partially Neutralized Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone, Tartaric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water
- SOME INDIVIDUALS MAY NOT EXPERIENCE PAIN RELIEF UNTIL SEVERAL MINUTES OR HOURS AFTER APPLYING THE PATCH.
- AVOID STORING PRODUCTS IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
- PROTECT PRODUCT FROM EXCESSIVE MOISTURE.
- STORE BELOW 90°F/32°C
For external use only. Use only as directed or under supervision of a licensed healthcare professional.
Do not use:
- on the face or rashes
- on wounds, damaged, or infected skin
- in the eyes, mouth, or other mucous membranes
- on genitals
- with a heating pad
- any patch from a pouch that has been opened for 7 or more days
Ask a doctor befire use if:
- you are allergic to topical products or any ingredients in this product
- you are pregnant or breast feeding
- you are under age 18
When using this product:
- wash hands after applying or removing patch. Avoid contact with eyes. if eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and consult your physician if:
- rash, irritation, or itching develops
- condition worsens
Keep out of reach of children. If put in mouth, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center righ away. Package not child resistant. Dispose of the used pouches by folding sticky ends together. Duscard safely away from children or pets.
lidocaine, menthol patch
|Labeler - Terrain Pharmaceuticals (078358750)|
More about Lidothol (lidocaine / menthol topical)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics