Careone Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men
Generic Name: minoxidil
Dosage Form: solution
Medically reviewed on June 1, 2018
Minoxidil 5% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment for men
to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton)
For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- using more or more often will not improve results continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with minoxidil topical solution 5% for men
- in clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, minoxidil topical solution 5% for men provided more hair regrowth than minoxidil topical solution 2%
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Men’s Rogaine® Extra Strength
Minoxidil Topical Solution USP, 5%
Hair Regrowth Treatment
Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
Revitalizes Hair Follicles
Not for Use by Women
# Month Supply
Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men Carton
|CAREONE HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT EXTRA STRENGTH
|Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)|
More about Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men (minoxidil topical)
- Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Equaline Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men (FDA)
- Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength For Men (FDA)
- Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men (FDA)
- Minoxidil topical (AHFS Monograph)