Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women
Generic Name: minoxidil
Dosage Form: topical solution
Medically reviewed on July 2, 2018
Minoxidil 2% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment
to regrow hair on the scalp
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- in clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to minoxidil topical solution 2% was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using minoxidil topical solution 2% for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women
Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 2%
Hair Regrowth Treatment
Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair
Revitalizes Hair Follicles
Compare to Women’s Rogaine® active ingredient
# Month Supply
Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women Carton - Left Side
Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women Carton - Right Side
|Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
More about Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women (minoxidil topical)
- Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents