Zortress Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zortress (everolimus) is a member of the mTOR inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Neuroendocrine Carcinoma and Organ Transplant - Rejection Prophylaxis.
This Zortress price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zortress oral tablet 0.25 mg is around $590 for a supply of 60, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Zortress has been approved by the FDA. However we either do not have pricing information for it, or it is not commercially available. More info: generic Zortress availability
|60 (6 x 10 each)||$9.84||$590.37|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
|60 (6 x 10 each)||$19.52||$1,171.25|
|60 (6 x 10 each)||$29.20||$1,752.10|
|60 (6 x 10 each)||$38.88||$2,332.98|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Zortress Coupons and Rebates
Zortress offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Zortress FREE trial offer: Eligible patients may receive a 30-day supply free; valid for one-time use only; for additional information contact the program at 877-952-1000.
|Number of uses:||One-time offer|
|Expires||December 31, 2020|
Zortress Co-Pay Card: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 per prescription with maximum annual savings of up to $7200; for additional information contact the program at 877-952-1000.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Zortress
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Zortress (everolimus)
Provider: Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (NPAF)
- Contact program for details.
- At or below 600% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- For Focalin XR, Clozaril, and Ritalin LA, Clozarila pharmacy card will be issued. All other medication will be shipped directly to the patient, unless otherwise noted. *Additional products may be available. Please contact the program for a complete product listing. www.pap.novartis.com
- Zortress (everolimus) Tablet
More about Zortress (everolimus)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: mTOR inhibitors
- FDA Approval History