Yervoy Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Yervoy (ipilimumab) is a member of the anti-CTLA-4 monoclonal antibodies drug class and is commonly used for Colorectal Cancer, Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma, Melanoma, and others.
The cost for Yervoy intravenous solution (5 mg/mL) is around $8,645 for a supply of 10 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Yervoy Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Yervoy offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Yervoy BMS Oncology Co-Pay Assistance Program
Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 per infusion with savings of up to $25,000 per calendar year; enrollment period is 1 calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 800-861-0048.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- per prescription per calendar year
Form more information phone: 800-861-0048 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Yervoy
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Eligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Yervoy (ipilimumab) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) Access SupportEligibility requirements:
- Contact program for details.
- Not disclosed
- Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor
- Must be residing in the US or Puerto Rico
- *This program provides the screening for the Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation (BMSPAF) Oncology Patient Assistance Program. Co-payment assistance, patient support, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients. Please refer to the Enrollment Form to ensure the correct Fax number and address is used for your medication.
- Yervoy (ipilimumab) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 800-861-0048 Visit Website
More about Yervoy (ipilimumab)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- FDA approval history
- Drug class: anti-CTLA-4 monoclonal antibodies
- En español