Seglentis Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
The cost for Seglentis oral tablet (56 mg-44 mg) is around $176 for a supply of 35 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Seglentis is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. View generic Seglentis availability for more details.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Seglentis Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Seglentis offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Seglentis Savings Card
Eligible commercially insured patients ay pay as little as $25 per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 844-567-9504.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription until program expires
Form more information phone: 844-567-9504 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Seglentis
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Eligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Seglentis (celecoxib-tramadol) Tablet
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Seglentis (celecoxib / tramadol)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- FDA approval history
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- En español