Procardia Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Procardia (nifedipine) is a member of the calcium channel blocking agents drug class and is commonly used for Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis and Raynaud's Syndrome.
This Procardia price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Procardia oral capsule 10 mg is around $295 for a supply of 100 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Procardia is available, see nifedipine prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Procardia Coupons and Rebates
Procardia offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Procardia
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Pfizer Savings Program
- Must be uninsured
- Not specified
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- This program provides uninsured patients with savings on their prescriptions at the pharmacy. Pfizer also has programs that provide eligible patients with insurance support, copay assistance, and medicines for free. Contact Pfizer RxPathways for details (844-989-7284)
- Procardia (nifedipine)
- Procardia XL (nifedipine) Tablet; Extended Release
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Procardia XL (nifedipine)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Procardia XL (nifedipine)
More about Procardia (nifedipine)
- Procardia Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents