Neupro Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Neupro (rotigotine) is a member of the dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents drug class and is commonly used for Parkinson's Disease and Restless Legs Syndrome.
This Neupro price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Neupro transdermal film, extended release (1 mg/24 hr) is around $684 for a supply of 30 films, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Neupro is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Neupro availability.
Transdermal Film, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Neupro Coupons and Rebates
Neupro offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Neupro Patient Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay as low as $10 per prescription for up to 12 months; for additional information contact the program at 855-841-0263.
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Neupro
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: UCBCares Program
- Uninsured or Underinsured with no prescription coverage
- At or below 300% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must reside in the US, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico and have a prescription from a U.S. licensed doctor.
- CIMZIA: Call 1-866-424-6942 This program also provides copay assistance.
- Neupro (rotigotine) Transdermal System
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Neupro (rotigotine)
More about Neupro (rotigotine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 39 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents