Namenda Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Namenda (memantine) is a member of the miscellaneous central nervous system agents drug class and is commonly used for Alzheimer's Disease.
This Namenda price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Namenda solution (2 mg/mL) is around $772 for a supply of 360 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Namenda is available, see memantine prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Namenda offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Namenda XR FREE Trial Offer: Receive a 30-day free trial supply at $0 out-of-pocket costs; for additional information contact the program at 855-618-0302.
|Applies to:||Namenda XR|
|Number of uses:||One-time offer|
|Expires||December 31, 2016|
Patient Assistance Programs for Namenda
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Namenda (memantine)
Provider: Allergan Patient Assistance Program: Medications/Devices
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Not disclosed
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal entrant.
- Namenda (memantine) Oral Solution
- Namenda (memantine) Tablet
- Namenda XR (memantine) Capsule; Extended Release-Titration Pack