Mono-Linyah Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Mono-Linyah (ethinyl estradiol/norgestimate) is a member of the contraceptives drug class and is commonly used for Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Acne, Birth Control, and others.
The cost for Mono-Linyah oral tablet (35 mcg-0.25 mg) is around $90 for a supply of 168, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Mono-Linyah is available, see ethinyl estradiol/norgestimate prices.
This Mono-Linyah price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|168 (6 x 28 each)||$0.53||$89.56|
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Mono-Linyah Coupons and Rebates
Mono-Linyah offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Mono-Linyah
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Mono-Linyah (ethinyl estradiol-norgestimate) Tablet
More about Mono-Linyah (ethinyl estradiol / norgestimate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 67 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- FDA Alerts (1)