Mavenclad Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Mavenclad (cladribine) is a member of the antimetabolites drug class and is commonly used for Multiple Sclerosis.
The cost for Mavenclad oral tablet 10 mg is around $38,515 for a supply of 4 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Mavenclad is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Mavenclad availability.
This Mavenclad price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Mavenclad Coupons and Rebates
Mavenclad offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Mavenclad Co-pay Assistance Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 877-447-3243.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription until program expires
Form more information phone: 877-447-3243 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Mavenclad
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Mavenclad (cladribine) Tablet
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: MS LifelinesElligibility requirements:
- Determined case by case
- Not disclosed
- Must have MS
- Must be residing in the US or Puerto Rico
- Program does not use financial guidelines or an application for the first year of enrollment. They encourage patients to call the toll free number for assistance: 1-877-447-3243 Eligibility determined on a case-by-case basis. Co-payment assistance, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
- Mavenclad (cladribine) Tablet
More information please phone: 877-447-3243 Visit Website
More about Mavenclad (cladribine)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Patient tips
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Compare alternatives
- En español
- Drug class: antimetabolites
- FDA approval history
- Other brands