Lomotil Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lomotil (atropine/diphenoxylate) is a member of the antidiarrheals drug class and is commonly used for Diarrhea.
The cost for Lomotil oral tablet (0.025 mg-2.5 mg) is around $324 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
A generic version of Lomotil (atropine/diphenoxylate) is available. See atropine/diphenoxylate prices (from $11.01 for 4 tablets).
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Lomotil Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Lomotil offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
No manufacturer promotions could be found for this medication.
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Lomotil
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Rx Outreach MedicationsEligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- Determined case by case
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Rx Outreach has expanded the eligibility guidelines beyond 400% FPL to include people affected by COVID-19. Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Lomotil (atropine-diphenoxylate)
More information please phone: 314-222-0472 or 888-796-1234 Visit Website
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Eligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Lomotil (atropine-diphenoxylate)
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Lomotil (atropine / diphenoxylate)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (45)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Generic availability
- Support group
- Drug class: antidiarrheals
- En español
- Drug Information
- Lomotil (Diphenoxylate and Atropine Solution)
- Lomotil (Diphenoxylate and Atropine Tablets)