Evomela Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Evomela (melphalan) is a member of the alkylating agents drug class and is commonly used for Multiple Myeloma.
The cost for Evomela intravenous powder for injection 50 mg is around $2,098 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Evomela is available, see melphalan prices.
This Evomela price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Evomela Coupons and Rebates
Evomela offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Evomela STAR Copay Assistance Program: Eligible commercially insured patients will pay $0 copay for the 1st date of service and a $25 copay for subsequent dates of service; maximum savings of $10,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 888-537-8277.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- per prescription per calendar year
Form more information phone: 888-537-8277 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Evomela
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Evomela (melphalan) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Specialty Therapy Access Resources (STAR)Elligibility requirements:
- Contact program for details.
- Not disclosed
- Not specified
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- Co-payment assistance, reimbursement support, patient support, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
- Evomela (melphalan) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 888-537-8277 Visit Website
More about Evomela (melphalan)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: alkylating agents
- FDA Approval History
- Other brands