Evomela Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Evomela (melphalan) is a member of the alkylating agents drug class and is commonly used for Multiple Myeloma.
This Evomela price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Evomela intravenous powder for injection 50 mg is around $2,096 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Evomela is available, see melphalan prices.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Evomela Coupons and Rebates
Evomela offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
STAR Copay Assistance Program for Evomela: Eligible commercially insured patients may save up to $10,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 888-537-8277.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Evomela
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Spectrum Therapy Access Resources (STAR) Program
- Must be uninsured or underinsured
- Not disclosed
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Insurance benefits, claims assistance,/or other reimbursement help is offered.
- Evomela (melphalan)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Evomela (melphalan)
More about Evomela (melphalan)
- Evomela Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: alkylating agents
Other brands: Alkeran