Dexpak Taperpak Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Dexpak Taperpak (dexamethasone) is a member of the glucocorticoids drug class and is commonly used for Addison's Disease, Adrenal Insufficiency, Adrenocortical Insufficiency, and others.
Dexpak Taperpak Prices
The cost for Dexpak Taperpak oral tablet 1.5 mg is around $187 for a supply of 21 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Dexpak Taperpak is available, see dexamethasone prices.
This Dexpak Taperpak price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Dexpak Taperpak Coupons and Rebates
Dexpak Taperpak offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Dexpak Taperpak
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay ProgramElligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- DexPak TaperPak (dexamethasone)
More about Dexpak Taperpak (dexamethasone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: glucocorticoids
- FDA Alerts (7)
- DexPak 6 DayTaperpak
- Dekpak 13 Day Taperpak (Advanced Reading)
- DexPak (Advanced Reading)
- DexPak 10 Day TaperPak (Advanced Reading)
- DexPak Jr (Advanced Reading)