Auryxia Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Auryxia (ferric citrate) is a member of the phosphate binders drug class and is commonly used for Hyperphosphatemia of Renal Failure and Iron Deficiency Anemia.
This Auryxia price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Auryxia oral tablet 210 mg is around $1,126 for a supply of 200, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Auryxia is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Auryxia availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Auryxia Coupons and Rebates
Auryxia offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Auryxia Copay Coupon: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 per 30-day prescription with savings of up to $500 per fill; for additional information contact the program at 844-865-8726.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Auryxia
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Auryxia (ferric citrate)
Provider: Keryx Patient Plus Program
- Must have no insurance or prescription coverage
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- This program also provides co-pay and reimbursement assistance.
- Auryxia (ferric citrate) Tablet
More about Auryxia (ferric citrate)
- Auryxia Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: phosphate binders