Amosan Oral Wound Cleanser
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: SODIUM PERBORATE MONOHYDRATE 1.2g in 1.7g
Labeler: Vintage Brands Limited
NDC code: 71223-001
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 21, 2022.
Active ingredient (in each envelope)
Sodium perborate monohydrate 1.2g
Oral Debriding Agent/Oral Wound Cleanser
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
- for temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums
- for temporary use to cleanse canker sores
- assist in the removal of foreign material from minor wounds
For external use only.
Do not use
- for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: dissolve one envelope in 1 ounce (30 milliliters) of warm water
- use immediately.
- swish solution around in the mouth over the affected area or gargle for at least 1 minute and then spit it out.
- do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- consult a dentist or doctor for use in children under 6 years of age.
do not store above 77°F (25°C).
ginger essential oil, L-tartaric acid, menthol, peppermint essential oil, sodium saccharin, vanilla flavor.
Questions or Comments
Visit AmosanOralProducts.com or call 1-800-707-9624.
|AMOSAN ORAL WOUND CLEANSER
sodium perborate monohydrate powder, for solution
|Labeler - Vintage Brands Limited (248592383)|
Document Id: 987e03df-cc9f-4cab-e053-2a95a90a3dee
Set id: be57ca56-834f-4170-a407-f193484d8b0a
Effective Time: 20191129
Vintage Brands Limited
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.