Jet-Avert Motion Sickness Aid
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 29, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 15579-837
Meclizine HCL 25mg
- prevent and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
- for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement prostate glad
- Sedatives • tranquilizers
• drowsiness may occur • alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness • avoid alcoholic drinks • be careful when driving or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take first dose one hour before starting activity
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 12 years||do not ues unless directed by doctor|
- store at room temperature between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- protect from excessive moisture
- don not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
calcium stearate, FD&C red#40 aluminum lake, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate
1-800-328-5890 Weekdays 8:30-5:00 CST
|JET-AVERT MOTION SICKNESS AID
meclizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (140653770)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about meclizine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 197 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics