Jet-Asleep Double Strength Night Time Sleep Aid
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 29, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 15579-828
Diphenhydramine HCL 50mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- traouble urinating due to a to enlarged prostate gland
- taking Sedatives or tranquilizers
avoid alcoholic drinks
if sleeplessness lasts continuosly for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 12 years||do not ues|
- each caplet contains:calcium 35 mg
- store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- don not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD & C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, stearic acid
1-800-328-5890 Weekdays 8:30-5:00 CST
|JET-ASLEEP DOUBLE STRENGTH NIGHT TIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (140653770)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 369 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- FDA Alerts (1)