Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 12, 2021.
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: CETYLPYRIDINIUM CHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Sage Products, LLC
NDC Code: 53462-375
|CORINZ ANTISEPTIC CLEANSING AND MOISTURIZING ORAL RINSE:|
|Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05%||Antiseptic Rinse|
Helps reduce chance of infection in minor oral irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of
reach of children.
If more than used for antisepsis is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 3 years and older: rinse mouth with 1/2 Tbsp. for approx. one minute. Instruct to expectorate.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Water, glycerin, xylitol, spearmint flavor, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, hydroxyethylcellulose, citric acid, sodium saccharin, menthol.
NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX • MADE IN U.S.A.
cetylpyridinium chloride rinse
|Labeler - Sage Products, LLC (054326178)|
|Registrant - Sage Products, LLC (054326178)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.