ZIMS MAX HEAT
Medically reviewed on July 27, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: KOBAYASHI Healthcare International, Inc.
NDC Code: 54273-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 20%
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Keep away from fire or flame and heated surfaces.
- on wounds or damaged skin or irritated skin
- with a heating pad or TENS device
- after expiry date
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- conditions worsen
- rash, itching, redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- store with lid closed tightly
alcohol, capsicum extract, peppermint oil
KOBAYASHI Consumer Products, LLC
P.O. Box 1191, Dalton, GA 30722
|ZIMS MAX HEAT
methyl salicylate liquid
|Labeler - KOBAYASHI Healthcare International, Inc. (156391729)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.