Rugby Arthritis Pain Relieving Topical Analgesic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 17, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.75mg in 1g
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories
NDC Code: 0536-1118
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only
Read all warnings and directions before use. TEST FIRST ON SMALL AREA OF SKIN.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are allergic to capsicum or chili peppers
- you may experience a burning sensation. The intensity of this reaction varies among individuals and may be severe. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears after several days.
- avoid contact with eyes, lips, nose and mucous membranes
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- do not apply heat to the treated area immediately before or after use
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use
- severe burning persists or blistering occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Adults and children 18 years of age and older:
- apply a thin film of cream to affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed
- unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after application
- for best results, apply 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 18 years: ask a doctor
Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59°F – 86°F).
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, PEG-100 stearate, petrolatum, sorbitol, water
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N Laurel Park Dr., Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
|RUGBY ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEVING
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (079246066)|
|Registrant - Garcoa, Inc (036464697)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 132 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Drug Information
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream