Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 23, 2020.
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Laboratorios Dr. Collado, S.A.
NDC Code: 42333-120
Each 5 mL contains:
Distilled Water, Glucose and Fructose Syrup, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Ricino Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum
SHAKE BEFORE USING
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Oral dosage is 200 to 400 milligrams every 4 hours not to exceed 2,400 milligrams in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Oral dosage is 100 to 200 milligrams every 4 hours not to exceed 1,200 milligrams in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Oral dosage is 500 to 100 milligrams every 4 hours not to exceed 600 milligrams in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Helps loosen Phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Keep this product out of reach of children. A persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week or accompanied by fever, reach or persistent headache consult a doctor immediately.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, contact a health professional or Poison Control Center right away.
|Labeler - Laboratorios Dr. Collado, S.A. (817468001)|
More about guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Pricing & Coupons
- 251 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants
- Patient Information
- Guaifenesin (Advanced Reading)
- Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin Granules
- Guaifenesin Liquid
- Guaifenesin Tablets