Circle K Eye Drops Redness Reliever
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Lil Drug Store Products, Inc
NDC Code: 66715-5729
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lens before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM)
Proudly distributed by
Circle K Stores Inc.
|CIRCLE K EYE DROPS
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Lil Drug Store Products, Inc (093103646)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic
- Tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants
- FDA Alerts (1)