Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 24, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Strategic Sourcing Services, LLC (Health Mart)
NDC Code: 62011-0341
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to under 12 years||½ to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years||½ tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 1½ tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 35 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Compare to Dramamine® Original Formula
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
Prevents Nausea, Vomiting & Dizziness
for Children & Adults
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR
SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products
Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Original Formula.
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
|Labeler - Strategic Sourcing Services, LLC (Health Mart) (116956644)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(62011-0341)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(62011-0341)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(62011-0341)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(62011-0341)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(62011-0341)|
More about dimenhydrinate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 63 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics