ICE QUAKE Analgesic Cream White
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 8.01, MENTHOL 2.01
Labeler: Southern Sales & Service, Inc.
NDC code: 69822-300
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 20, 2022.
Methyl Salicylate 8%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating devices
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not apply to irritated skin
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age or Older
- Apply generously to affected area
- Massage into painfil area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
Mineral oil, Propylene glycol, Cetyl stearyl alcohol, Purified water, Ceteareth-6, Stearyl alcohol, PEG-20 Cetyl/Stearyl Ether, Methylparaben, propylparaben.
|ICE QUAKE ANALGESIC CREAM WHITE
methyl salicylate and menthol cream
|Labeler - Southern Sales & Service, Inc. (013114906)|
|Southern Sales & Service, Inc.||013114906||LABEL(69822-300)|
|GADAL Laboratories, Inc||841305639||MANUFACTURE(69822-300)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.