ICE QUAKE Analgesic Cream White
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 8.01, MENTHOL 2.01
Labeler: Southern Sales & Service, Inc.
NDC Code: 69822-300
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 8%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating devices
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not apply to irritated skin
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age or Older
- Apply generously to affected area
- Massage into painfil area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
Mineral oil, Propylene glycol, Cetyl stearyl alcohol, Purified water, Ceteareth-6, Stearyl alcohol, PEG-20 Cetyl/Stearyl Ether, Methylparaben, propylparaben.
|ICE QUAKE ANALGESIC CREAM WHITE
methyl salicylate and menthol cream
|Labeler - Southern Sales & Service, Inc. (013114906)|
|Southern Sales & Service, Inc.||013114906||LABEL(69822-300)|
|GADAL Laboratories, Inc||841305639||MANUFACTURE(69822-300)|