CVS Zinc Oxide
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 23, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 200mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Health
NDC Code: 69842-065
Zinc oxide 20%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- apply liberally as often as necessary
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
mineral oil, petrolatum
Store at room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F).
Skin Protectant Ointment
ZINC OXIDE 20% NET WT 1 oz (28g)
|CVS ZINC OXIDE
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - CVS Health (062312574)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||manufacture(69842-065)|