CVS A and D All-Purpose Skin Protectant
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 534mg in 1g, LANOLIN 155mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Health
NDC Code: 69842-159
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 20%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- apply liberally as often as necessary
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
mineral oil, petrolatum
Call 1-800-645-2158 9 am - 5 pm EST, Monday – Friday
Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
All Purpose Skin Protectant Ointment
with Vitamins A&D
- Helps to treat and prevetn diaper rash
- Helps heal dry flaky, chafed skin
- Creates a protective barrier to help seal out wetness
Actual product size at bottom of panel NET WT 4oz (113g)
|CVS A AND D ALL-PURPOSE SKIN PROTECTANT
all-purpose skin protectant ointment
|Labeler - CVS Health (062312574)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||manufacture(69842-159)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.