CVS A and D All-Purpose Skin Protectant
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 20, 2021.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 534mg in 1g, LANOLIN 155mg in 1g
Labeler: CVS Health
NDC Code: 69842-159
Zinc oxide 20%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- apply liberally as often as necessary
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
mineral oil, petrolatum
Call 1-800-645-2158 9 am - 5 pm EST, Monday – Friday
Store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
All Purpose Skin Protectant Ointment
with Vitamins A&D
- Helps to treat and prevetn diaper rash
- Helps heal dry flaky, chafed skin
- Creates a protective barrier to help seal out wetness
Actual product size at bottom of panel NET WT 4oz (113g)
|CVS A AND D ALL-PURPOSE SKIN PROTECTANT
all-purpose skin protectant ointment
|Labeler - CVS Health (062312574)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||manufacture(69842-159)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.