Defense Antifungal Medicated Bar
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 19, 2021.
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Defense Soap LLC
NDC Code: 70856-3434
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) & ringworm (tinea corporis).
- For effective relief of itching, burning & cracking.
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eye
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do Not use on children under 2 under of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area well and let product sit 1-2 minutes before rinsing.
- Make sure to dry affected area thoroughly. Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For Athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use 1-2 times daily. Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Store between 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Palm Acid, Sodium Chloride, Palm Kernel Acid
|DEFENSE ANTIFUNGAL MEDICATED BAR
|Labeler - Defense Soap LLC (780587353)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (8)
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Drug Information
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder