Dermagesic by Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division
Medically reviewed on June 23, 2016.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 4mg in 1g, FERRIC OXIDE RED 4mg in 1g
Labeler: Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division
NDC Code: 54859-202
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine HCl 1%
Zinc Oxide 0.4%
- for temporary reilef of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites or minor irritation
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes
- Not for Pediatric use
- Hypersensitivity to "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth.
Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- on measles
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor
- Do not use more often than directed
Aloe Badbadensis Leaf juice (Aloe Vera), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal colloidal, cetyl stearyl alcohol, ceteareth-6, ceteareth-25, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, menthol, methyl paraben, paraffinum liquidum, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, stearyl alcohol
pramoxine hcl, zinc oxide, calamine cream
|Labeler - Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division (037342305)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.