Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 22, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Undecylenic Acid 250mg in 1mL
Labeler: Arymar Inc.
NDC Code: 70570-0199
Undecilenic Acid 25%
For the cure of most
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- athletes foot (tinea pedis)
For external use only. If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a Doctor. Avoid contact with eyes.
Use only as directed by a Doctor on persons with high sensitive skin.
Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
Keep Tightly closed when not in use. Store away from excessive heat and cold
Tea Tree Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol
undecylenic acid liquid
|Labeler - Arymar Inc. (021650273)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about undecylenic acid topical
- Patient Information
- Undecylenic acid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Cream and Ointment
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Liquid
- Undecylenic Acid and Derivatives Powder