Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.12g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC code: 53329-182
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 9, 2022.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%
- For body cleansing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Helps kill germs that can cause odor
For external use only
- in the eyes
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- irritation and redness develop
- the condition persists for more than 72 hours or gets worse
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gently pull label tab until package opening is exposed
- Remove cloths one at a time to cleanse body parts in the order of the diagram
- Allow skin to dry
- Dispose of cloth in waste receptacle
- Do not flush cloths in toilet
- Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing.
- Washcloth: rayon/polyester
Water, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Simethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
TOTAL BODY CLEANSING SYSTEM
Scented, Antibacterial formula, Cleans, moisturizes and helps kill germs and eliminate odors, pH balanced formula
Product is not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
www.medline.com ©2016 Medline and ReadyBath are registered trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc.
To Order Call: 1-800-MEDLINE
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.