Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: Teral Inc.
NDC code: 68436-120
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 9, 2022.
Each 7.5 mL. Contains (1 1/2 tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg......Antitussive
Glyceryl Guaiacolate 150 mg....Expectorant
- For the temporary relief of cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to makes cough more productive.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Chronic cough that last such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough last for more than 7 days comes back or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
In a case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Follow dosage below or use as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hours period.
Adults and children 12 years and older 2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours
Children 6 years to under 6 years 1 teaspoonful every 4 hours
Children 2 years to 6 years 1/2 teaspoonful every 4 hours
Children under 2 years Consult a doctor
Store at room temperature 15º-30º C (59º - 86º F)
Artificial and Natural Flavors, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Potassium Citrate, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sorbitol and Sucralose
Teral, Inc. (787) 383-2781 Fax (787) 284-9082
Do not accept if safety seal around bottle cap is broken or missing
|Labeler - Teral Inc. (186958810)|
|Registrant - Teral Inc (186958810)|
|Dextrum Laboratories, Inc||007392322||manufacture(68436-120)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.