Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 57g in 100g, ZINC OXIDE 17g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-137
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum 57%
Zinc Oxide 17%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protection
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse area and allow to dry
- Apply as needed with each diaper change.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
7-dehydrocholestrol, aphanizomemnon flos-aquae (algae) extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglycerides, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, corn starch, dimethicone, ethylene brassylate, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract, glycerin, hydrolyzed soy protein, isopropyl myristate, manuka honey, methyldihydrojasmonate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, paraffin wax, phospholipids, tocopherol acetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, water, yeast ferment extract, zea mays (corn) oil
Phytoplex, Medline Remedy, Medline and Z-Guard are
registered trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc. Manufactured
for: Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, IL 60060 USA. Made
in USA. www.medline.com 1-800-MEDLINE
Botanical Nutrition for Sensitive Skin
Helps relieve symptoms associated with prolonged exposure to moisture
For All Ages
Net Wt. 4 oz (113 g)
white petrolatum,zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - Medline Industries Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018