Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 57g in 100g, ZINC OXIDE 17g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries Inc.
NDC code: 53329-137
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Apr 19, 2022.
White Petrolatum 57%
Zinc Oxide 17%
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- For external use only.
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for skin protection
- apply as needed
- for diaper rash
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse area and allow to dry
- apply as needed with each diaper change.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
7-dehydrocholesterol, Aphanizomemnon Flos-Aquae (Algae) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Corn Starch, Dimethicone, Ethylene Brassylate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Isopropyl Myristate, Manuka Honey, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Paraffin Wax, Phospholipids, Tocopherol Acetate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Water, Yeast Ferment Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil
Phytoplex, Medline Remedy and Medline are registered trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc., Manufactured for Medline Industries, Inc., Northfield, IL 60093 USA. Made in USA. www.medline.com 1-800-MEDLINE
white petrolatum,zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - Medline Industries Inc. (025460908)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.