Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 23, 2020.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.95g in 1mL
Labeler: ProMex LLC
NDC Code: 58988-1100
|Isopropyl alcohol 95%||Ear drying aid|
|Anhydrous glycerin 5% base||Ear drying aid|
dries water in the ears
Flammable: Keep away from fire and flame
Use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic.
- Ear drainage or discharge
- Pain, irritation or rash in the ear
- Had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
remove safety seal from bottle, apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear.
- Recap bottle after each use
- Keep away from heat or direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing prior to first use
isopropyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - ProMex LLC (789974388)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.