Somnapure Clinical Strength
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 17, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: NutraClick, LLC
NDC Code: 69721-002
Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
Use for relief of occasional sleeplessness
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives, tranquilizers, or any other sleep aid.
When using this product, avoid alcoholic drinks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 caplet (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Inactive ingredients collodial silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, stearic acid
Questions of comments? Call 1-855-606-6507
Somnapure® Clinical Strength
Nighttime Sleep Aid / Diphenhydramine HCL
- Fall Asleep Quickly
- Wake Up Energized
#1 Doctor-Recommended Ingredient
30 Sleep Caplets
One Caplet per Dose
Distributed by Peak Life, LLC,
a subsidiary of NutraClick, LLC
PeakLife.com / 1-855-606-6507
Boston, MA 02108
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - NutraClick, LLC (831011809)|
|Time-Cap Labs, Inc.||037052099||manufacture(69721-002)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 422 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Patient Information
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets