Coralite Muscle and Joint Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 29, 2022.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.0015g in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-161
Active ingredient Purpose
Capsaicin 0.15%............................................................. Topical analgesic
temporarily relieves minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to capsicum, chili peppers, or any ingredients in this product.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged, irritated skin
- with a heating pad
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly or cover treated area
- discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower
- do not use immediately after a beath or shower
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or irritation or rash develops
- a severe burning sensation occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 18 years of age and older:
- use only as directed
- clean and dry affected area
- place applicator on skin, press firmly and hold to activate the dispensing of liquid
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
- children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from extreme heat
alcohol, carbomer 940, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water
United Exchange Corp.
Cypress, CA 90630 USA
Made in China
|CORALITE MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.