Coralite Muscle and Joint Pain Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN .0015g in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-161
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Capsaicin 0.15%............................................................. Topical analgesic
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
When using this product
- read inside of carton before using
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or cover treated area
- do not use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a mild burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disapperas in several days
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and read information printed inside carton
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Flammable keep away from fire or flame
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 18 years:
- apply to affected area
- place the applicator on the skin and press firmly to dispense the liquid
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat if necassary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
children 17 years or younger: consult a physician
alcohol, carbomer 940, glycerin, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, water
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in China
|CORALITE MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.