Coralite Muscle and Joint Pain Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.0015g in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-161
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Capsaicin 0.15%............................................................. Topical analgesic
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly or cover treated area
- discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower
- do not use immediately after a beath or shower
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or irritation or rash develops
- a severe burning sensation occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
adults and children over 18 years:
- use only as directed
- clean and dry affected area
- place applicator on skin, press firmly and hold to activate the dispensing of liquid
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
- children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
alcohol, carbomer 940, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water
United Exchange Corp.
Cypress, CA 90630 USA
Made in China
|CORALITE MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 72 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)