Tukol Maxium Strength Cough and Mucus Relief
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg
Labeler: Genomma Lab USA, Inc
NDC code: 50066-601
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 1, 2023.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than 12 softgels in any 24-hour period
- This product is not intended for use in children under 12 years
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 softgels every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years of age - do not use
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)
FD and C Red # 40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene glycol, Povidone, Propylene glycol, Purified water, Sorbitol sorbitan solution, Titanium dioxide
1-877-99 GENOM (43666)
Dextromethorphan HBr-Cough suppressant / Guaifensin-Expectorant
Use in the morning, evening or anytime
For ages 12 and over
Do not use if plastic blister is open or broken
Made in India
Distributed by Genomma Lab USA, Inc. Houston, TX 77027
BX - 048
|TUKOL MAXIUM STRENGTH COUGH AND MUCUS RELIEF
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - Genomma Lab USA, Inc (832323534)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc (790523323)|
|AptaPharma Inc||790523323||manufacture(50066-601), relabel(50066-601), repack(50066-601)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.