Icy Cool Maximum Strength
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 55mg in 1mL
Labeler: C.D.M.A. Inc.
NDC code: 63868-633
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 4, 2022.
Natural Menthol 5.5%
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days.
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- keep away from fire of flame
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- message into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
Children 12 years or younger, ask a doctor
AloeVera, Carbomer, FD&C Blue #1, Glycerine USP, Ilex Paraguariensis Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol USP, Camphor, Propylene Glycol USP, Methyl Paraben, Purified Water, Silicon Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Vitamin E
QC Quality Choice
*Compare to BIOFREEZE®
Pain Relieving Gel
Pain Relieving Gel
Natural Menthol 5.5% | Topical Analgesic
Aches and pains associated with strains, sprains, backaches, bruises and arthritis
1 Tube 4oz./118ml.
|Labeler - C.D.M.A. Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - NATURAL ESSENTIALS, INC. (947484713)|
|NATURAL ESSENTIALS INC.||947484713||MANUFACTURE(63868-633)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.