A and D Diaper Rash and Skin Protectant
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 22, 2021.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Lanolin 0.15mg in 1g, Petrolatum 0.53mg in 1g
Labeler: Natureplex LLC
NDC Code: 67234-030
Diaper Rash and Skin Protectant
|Lanolin 15.5%||Skin protectant|
|Petrolatum 53.4%||Skin protectant|
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- temporarily protects minor:
- temporarily protects chapped or cracked skin and lips
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- For skin protectant: apply as needed
- For diaper rash use:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F).
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
beeswax, cod liver oil (contains vitamin A and vitamin D), fragrance, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil
866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
|A AND D
DIAPER RASH AND SKIN PROTECTANT
lanolin and petrolatum cream
|Labeler - Natureplex LLC (062808196)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.