Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 23, 2020.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Actipharma, Inc
NDC Code: 63102-101
Dextromethorphan HBr, 15mg
Guaifenesin, 200 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, 30 mg
• relieves nasal congestion due to common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
• relieves sinus congestion and pressure, help decongest sinus openings and passages
• restores freer breathing through the nose
• helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus, drain bronchial tubes, and make coughs more productive
• suppresses cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
• A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
• Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
• use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s… prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• take this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast –feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any sign or symptoms.
• Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls every 6 hours if needed, not to exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children 6-12 years, Take ½ to 1 teaspoonful every 6 hours if needed, do not exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
• Tamper Evident: Do not use if inner seal is torn, cut, or opened.
• Store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F)
• Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
citric acid, flavor, glycerin, methyl paraben, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, sodium citrate, sucralose
Contains the same active ingredients as Tusnel®*
COST –EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
Manufactured in the USA for ActiPharma, Inc, Dorado, PR 00646- Tel: (787) 608-0882
*Tusnel® is a registered trademark of Llorens Pharmaceutical Corp. This product is not manufactured, distributed or marketed by Llorens Pharmaceutical Corp.
dextromethorphan hbr,guaifenesin,pseudoephedrine hcl solution
|Labeler - Actipharma, Inc (079340948)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Patient Information
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Tablets and Capsules
- Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine, and Dextromethorphan Liquid